About the event:
Often sales people have trouble identifying why a sale is not progressing. One of the keys to sales success is recognising the areas of weakness preventing the sale and knowing what actions to take in order to move the sale forward.
There are three critical elements required to complete any sale. These make up The Sales Equation;
- Trust, credibility and likeability
- Identifying the need
- Providing the right solution
This workshop focuses on breaking down these elements and understanding how to fulfill them to solve The Sales Equation.
At the completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Build trust through being organised and setting clear expectations
- Create credibility by articulating the company’s and their own individual track record
- Develop likability through building rapport
- Identify the real need by asking probing questions and active listening
- Matching the solution to the customer’s needs
- Review unsuccessful sales and identify what part of The Sales Equation was missing
- Prepare for upcoming sales using The Sales Equation
Who should attend:
- People in sales and business development
- People who are involved in client interfacing
- People with an interest in sales
About the speaker:
Scott Steyn has always performed at the highest level of sales throughout his 20 year career. A leader in his field, Scott honed his craft working in the IT, Finance and Manufacturing industries as both a leading salesperson and as a Country Sales Manager.
Scott now splits him time across three areas; Head of Sales and Strategy for the largest non-manufacturer of packaging products in Australia, Managing Director of Prime Time Training Asia – a corporate soft skills training provider – and consulting assignments where he works with organisations to improve their sales.
Scott believes passionately that the profession of sales should demand a high level of sophistication. This belief shows in his teaching methods where the emphasis is on in-depth analysis and carefully considered techniques.