About the Seminar:
Online to Offline (O2O) has been growing rapidly in US and Europe. And the division between online and offline purchase channels is becoming more blurry. O2O is no longer only about search online and purchase offline or buying online and picking up in-store. Additionally, linking on-line to off-line experience is clearly affecting more and more sectors and going beyond the commercialization of consumer goods. Come and join a panel discussion with start ups across industries (medical, entertainment, education, consumer goods) to learn about latest trends, opportunities, but also challenges and pitfalls.
This event is part of the International IT Fest 2015 program.
Start-ups participating in the O2O panel:
1) Monexo (O2O in the area of Fintech: First P2P lending platform in HK)
2) Appedu (O2O in the area of Edutech)
3) 55 the data agency (O2O consultants for brands)
4) Easyship (O2O in Logistics)
5) PlanDo (O2O in Event management)
6) bindo (O2O Marketplace for commerce/retail)
7) Shopline (O2O for commerce/retail)
8) Grouvly (Event O2O)
The panel will be animated by the Co-Founders of W Hub Karen Farzam and Karena Belin.