About the event:
Due to an increasingly competitive business environment, sales roles are becoming more critical than ever before. Salespeople are therefore constantly under pressure to produce top results. This can be extremely daunting for new or junior recruits. Having a clear understanding of the key aspects of sales will relieve this pressure and have them heading confidently towards sales success.
From this workshop, junior salespeople will gain a clear framework that will help them understand how to fulfill customer needs, in turn assisting them in achieving their organisation’s goals.
At the completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand that sales is a science with a systematic structure that they can observe and practice
- Become aware of the specific activity and skills required to become a successful salesperson
- Know the common mistakes and traps to avoid for junior salespeople
- Be able to confidently commence their first sales call aware of the key aspects required
About the speaker:
Scott Steyn has always performed at the highest level of sales throughout his 20 year career. A leader in his field, Scott honed his craft working in the IT, Finance and Manufacturing industries as both a leading salesperson and as a Country Sales Manager.
Scott now splits him time across three areas; Head of Sales and Strategy for the largest non-manufacturer of packaging products in Australia, Managing Director of Prime Time Training Asia – a corporate soft skills training provider – and consulting assignments where he works with organisations to improve their sales.
Scott believes passionately that the profession of sales should demand a high level of sophistication. This belief shows in his teaching methods where the emphasis is on in-depth analysis and carefully considered techniques.
Who Should Attend:
- People who are new to sales and business development
- People who are involved in client interfacing
- People with an interest in sales