About the event:
Are you annoyed and frustrated that your team doesn’t show initiative?
Join Bernice Lee to discover how to inspire your team to be more engaged by being an emotionally intelligent leader. In this action-packed session you’ll:
• Experience first-hand what it’s like to be an engaging, charismatic leader
• Learn the basics of “Demonstrated Emotional Intelligence”, a scientific, research-backed model of emotional intelligence in the workplace
• Create an action plan for you to move yourself forward!
It’s a disservice to hold back your business from performing at its best because your team isn’t engaged. Give them what they need to go the extra mile for you.
About the speaker:
Bernice Lee is Hong Kong’s Trusted Trainer for Emotional Intelligence and Business Etiquette. She delivers high-impact, modern, and relevant lessons that instantly increase one’s credibility and leadership presence. She has taught over 2,700 people who come from 23 countries and who work in diverse industries including banking, accounting, law, commercial airlines, property management, and many more.
As a Corporate Trainer, Bernice has worked with teams in blue-chip firms such as J.P. Morgan and Estée Lauder as well as medium-sized global enterprises.
Devoted to excellence in life, Bernice is unique among business etiquette consultants for her world-class credentials and international, multi-disciplinary, and varied experience:
• 10-year corporate career in the U.S. and Asia, including 3 years in product marketing and 7 years in human resources for General Mills and Fidelity Investments. She has worked in diverse work environments, from food factories to venture capital investment firms
• Degrees from Yale and Cornell
• Genos, Certified Practitioner of emotional intelligence
• Etiquette and Leadership Institute (USA), etiquette certification